Universal Orlando Resort Tickets
Limited Time: Save an EXTRA 5% off entire order with Promo Code Save5 at Checkout!
- Universal Studios Florida: Enter The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ at Diagon Alley™, encounter mischievous Minions, and take on the all-new Fast & Furious — Supercharged™.
- Universal's Islands of Adventure: Explore The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ at Hogsmeade™ — now featuring the brand-new Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure™! You'll also come face-to-face with King Kong, battle villains alongside Spider-Man, and flee hungry raptors in Jurassic Park™.
- Universal's Volcano Bay: Experience this water theme park where you’ll find an oasis of excitement along with laid-back luxuries, creating an entirely new vacation experience.
- Universal CityWalk: After fun at the theme parks, savor unforgettable dining and unparalleled entertainment with the world-renowned Blue Man Group, plus an array of themed restaurants, clubs, concert venues, movies, shops, miniature golf and more.
- What's New - Explore what's new at Universal Orlando Resort.
- Special Events - Halloween Horror Nights™, Holidays at Universal Orlando Resort, and other annual events.
Universal Orlando Resort
Want to soar over Hogwarts™ with Harry Potter™, swing through city streets with Spider-Man, and conquer the mighty Krakatau volcano? Experience it all at Universal Orlando Resort and SAVE when you order your tickets online through Visit Orlando!
Park to Park Tickets
Universal Orlando Resort’s Park to Park Ticket is the best option for visitors who frequent Orlando. It’s also perfect for visitors who are limited on time and want the opportunity to experience everything.
Universal Orlando Resort 2-Park, Park to Park Tickets
Limited Time Promo: Buy 2 Days, Get 2 Days FREE on 2 Park, Park to Park tickets!
The 2 Park, Park-to-Park ticket entitles guest admission to BOTH Universal Studios Florida™ AND Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ theme parks on the same day. This ticket allows you to access the Hogwarts™ Express: an immersive experience that takes you between both Hogsmeade™ and Diagon Alley™!
Universal Orlando Resort 3 Park - Park to Park Tickets
Limited Time Promo: 3rd Park FREE with a 3 to 5 Day ticket!
The 3 Park, Park-to-Park ticket entitles guest admission to Universal Studios Florida™, Universal’s Islands of Adventure™, AND Universal's Volcano Bay™ on the same day. Universal's Volcano Bay water theme park is an island paradise that's the perfect combination of exhilarating thrill rides and complete relaxation!
Note: The Universal Orlando Resort Park to Park Ticket is also available in 2-, 3-, 4- and 5-Day configurations.
The Base Ticket is the best choice if it’s been a while since your last visit to Orlando, or if you just want to take your time exploring everything Universal Orlando Resort’s theme parks have to offer. The Base Ticket provides one-day admission to either Universal Studios Florida™, Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ or Universal's Volcano Bay™ theme parks. Choose between Universal Orlando Resort’s 2 Park or 3 Park Base ticket!
Universal Orlando Resort 2 Park - Base Tickets
Limited Time Promo: 3rd Park FREE with a 3 to 5 Day ticket!
Visit one park per day with the Base Ticket. Ticket is valid for selected number of days during a seven (7) consecutive calendar day period which includes the first day any portion of the ticket is used. This ticket also includes seven (7) consecutive calendar days of admission to select live entertainment venues of Universal CityWalk™ Orlando, which commences and includes the first day any portion of the ticket is used. To visit Universal's Volcano Bay, you will need a 3-Park ticket.
Universal Orlando Resort 3 Park - Base Tickets
Limited Time Promo: 3rd Park FREE with a 3 to 5 Day ticket!
The 3-Park Base Ticket entitles admission to EITHER Universal Studios Florida™, Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ or Universal’s Volcano Bay™ Water Theme Park per day.
Note: Access to the Hogswarts™ Express (travel between Hogsmeade™ and Diagon Alley™) is only possible with a park-to-park ticket.
Universal's CityWalk Orlando Party Pass
Universal's CityWalk Orlando is an all-in-one dining, entertainment, and nightlife hub that serves as the gateway to the theme parks at Universal Orlando Resort! Enjoy the day at the theme parks and then dance the night away at Red Coconut Club and the groove. Then, take the stage and belt out some of your favorite tunes with the help of a live band (evenings, Tuesday through Saturday). Be sure to belly up to the bar at Jimmy Buffett’s® Margaritaville®, Pat O’Brien’s®, or catch a unique sports-dining experience at NBC Sports Grill & Brew!
With Universal's CityWalk Party Pass, enjoy unlimited one-night, club-to-club access to:
- CityWalk's Rising Star
- Pat O'Brien's Orlando®
- Bob Marley - A Tribute to Freedom℠
- the groove℠
- Red Coconut Club®
Note: Universal's CityWalk Orlando is open daily until 2:00 a.m.
Blue Man Group Tickets
Blue Man Group performances blend music, theater and comedy that captivates and celebrates human connection. The show is an unforgettable, euphoric dance party that continues to evolve with fresh music and stories while exploring our cultural norms by reminding us how much we all have in common. This multi-sensory show does appeal to a wide audience, but it may not be appropriate for children under the age of 3.
Get tickets to see Blue Man Group perform live at Universal's CityWalk Orlando.
Note: Parking is not included with show tickets, however, self-parking at Universal Orlando Resort is complimentary after 6 p.m. (Not valid during special events and Halloween Horror Nights. Additional restrictions may apply and are subject to change without notice.)
FAQs about Universal Orlando Resort
What are the theme parks at Universal Orlando Resort?
- Universal Orlando Resort consists of three theme parks: Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure, and Universal's Volcano Bay water theme park.
Where can I buy tickets for Universal Resort Orlando?
- Visit Orlando is an authorized reseller of discounted tickets for all Universal Orlando Resort theme parks, including Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay.
What is a Universal Park-to-Park ticket?
- Universal Orlando Resort’s Park-to-Park Ticket provides unlimited admission to selected theme parks on the same day. Park-to-Park Tickets are available in 2-Park and 3-Park varieties. They’re perfect for visitors who are limited on time and want the opportunity to experience everything at Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay. Get more details.
What is the difference between a Base ticket and a Park to Park ticket?
- The Base ticket allows you access to one park per day for Universal Orlando Resort's theme parks: Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure, and Universal's Volcano Bay water theme park. The Park to Park ticket provides access to the same theme parks, but with unlimited entry to both (or all three) all day.
How do I get the best deal on Universal Orlando Resort tickets?
- Buy them from Visit Orlando, an authorized reseller of discounted tickets for all Orlando theme parks. Discover more money-saving deals from Visit Orlando.
How much does it cost to go to Universal Studios Florida?
- Ticket prices vary depending on the type of ticket and number of days you plan on going. For example, an Adult 2 Park, 2 Day Park to Park ticket is $284.99 through Visit Orlando. This ticket gives you unlimited access between Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure theme parks for the course of two days.
Are there any discounts for Universal Orlando Resort tickets?
- Buying your tickets online in advance is the best way to save on tickets to Universal Orlando Resort. Plus, Visit Orlando frequently has exclusive discount ticket offers and sales. Sign up for the Visit Orlando newsletter to stay in the know on the latest deals and special ticket offers!
Can you do both Universal parks in one day?
- Yes! You can even do all three with a 3-Park, Park-to-Park ticket! The Park-to-Park ticket allows you access to both, or all three parks in the same day for the length of your ticket. If you prefer to visit only one park per day, then the Base ticket is the best option for you!
Can you see “Harry Potter World” in one day?
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ is split between Diagon Alley™ at Universal Studios Florida and Hogsmeade™ at Universal’s Islands of Adventure, with the Hogwarts™ Express connecting the two. Seeing both in the same day is only possible with a Park-to-Park Ticket. Get more details about The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™.
What else is there to do at Universal Orlando Resort besides theme parks?
- Known as "The Epicenter Of Awesome", Universal CityWalk is loaded with world class restaurants, extensive shopping, unique entertainment and much more! Whether you want to dance the night away with celebrity DJs, see the latest movies on an XD movie screen, play a round of mini golf, or even get a tattoo, Universal CityWalk has everything you're looking for, and more!
What is the best time to visit Universal Resort Orlando?
- Sept. 8 – Nov. 15 are great times to visit Universal Orlando Resort. Peak time frames for Universal Orlando Resort include March 1 – April 30, June 20 – Sept. 7 and Dec. 20 – Jan. 3.
How much is parking at Universal Orlando?
- Paid self-parking at Universal Orlando Resort is per day per vehicle, including Prime Parking ($40), RV/Bus Parking ($32) and Regular Parking ($26). Parking is free after 6 p.m., excluding special event nights such as Halloween Horror Nights. Valet parking is also available and is priced at $26 for up to two hours and $55 for more than two hours when parking before 6 p.m., and $26 for two hours and $40 for more than two hours after 6 p.m. Valet parking is $20 for Preferred Annual Passholders and free for Premier Annual Passholders. (Additional restrictions may apply and are subject to change without notice.)
Can I bring a backpack into Universal Studios Florida?
- Backpacks are permitted throughout Universal Orlando Resort, including Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Universal’s Volcano Bay and Universal CityWalk. However, backpacks and other bags are subject to search before entering Universal Orlando Resort properties.
Can I smoke in Universal Orlando?
- In accordance with Florida Amendment 6, all Universal Orlando Resort restaurants and bars that serve food are smoke-free areas. Smoking is permitted only in designated areas. For your convenience, there are currently eight smoking areas at Universal Studios Florida, six at Universal's Islands of Adventure and three at Universal's Volcano Bay. All other areas outside of these are smoke free.
Is CityWalk Orlando free?
- Universal CityWalk Orlando is not only one of the top things to do in Orlando, but it's also free to enter! In order to get to the entrance of Universal's Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios Florida theme parks, you have to go through Universal CityWalk. The perfect place to start, and end your day! Not to mention, free self-parking after 6pm. (Not valid during Halloween Horror Nights. Additional restrictions may apply and are subject to change without notice.)
Is Universal CityWalk for kids?
- Some establishments become 21+ after a certain time of night, but there are many shopping, dining and entertainment options suitable for children at Universal CityWalk. Learn more about Universal CityWalk.
Is Universal Orlando baby friendly?
- Yes! Plus, stroller rentals are available at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
Does Universal Studios have hotels?
- Yes! Plus, staying at one of Universal Orlando Resort’s premier hotels gives you exclusive benefits, including early park admission, free transportation to the parks and more.
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR. (s20)
© 2020 MARVEL. Jurassic Park TM Universal Studios/Amblin. © 2020 BMP. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2020 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.