LEGOLAND® Florida Resort & Merlin Entertainments Attractions
LEGOLAND® Florida Resort will remain closed until further notice.
In addition to LEGOLAND Florida Resort, Merlin Entertainments operates two of Orlando’s most popular standalone attractions. You can purchase discount tickets to all three via Visit Orlando. Most tickets are valid one year from the date of purchase (expiration dates vary on promo tickets).
- LEGOLAND Florida Theme Park: If you’re visiting the Orlando area with little ones, be sure to experience Florida’s only interactive theme park where LEGO® comes to life and kids take control! LEGOLAND Florida is located 45 minutes southwest of Orlando, in the city of Winter Haven.
- Madame Tussauds Orlando: Rub shoulders with A-list celebrities, historical figures, sports stars and more — including members of DC Entertainment’s Justice League — at Orlando’s edition of this world-famous attraction. It’s located at ICON Park, and yes, selfies are welcome!
- SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium: Also located at ICON Park, this one-of-a-kind attraction invites you to explore the oceans of the world with a wide range of aquatic creatures. It also features Orlando’s only 360-degree underwater tunnel.
- Special Events: Themed Events at LEGOLAND!
LEGOLAND Florida Resort & Merlin Entertainments Attractions
Build the perfect vacation with LEGOLAND® Florida Resort and Merlin Entertainments! Inspired by LEGO ® brands and characters, LEGOLAND® Florida Resort has more than 50 rides, shows and attractions to choose from, spread out over 14 distinct lands with numerous themed attractions.
Plus, be sure to check out Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium, located at ICON Park on International Drive!
LEGOLAND Florida Resort Tickets
Adult, Senior, and Child tickets are available for 1- and 2-Day admission to LEGOLAND Florida Resort. LEGOLAND® Water Park tickets are available select days from February to October. Please see operating calendar to verify hours of operation.
Madame Tussauds Orlando Tickets
Rub shoulders with some of the biggest stars from music, sports, movies, history and pop culture! This world-renowned attraction is located in the heart of International Drive, surrounded by a variety of restaurants and shopping at ICON Park in Orlando. Plus, parking is always FREE at the parking garage in the ICON Park complex!
Madame Tussauds General Admission tickets are $25 for Adults and $20 for Children (Ages 3-12). If you plan on going to SEA LIFE Aquarium also, the Madame Tussauds & SEA LIFE Aquarium General Admission combo will save you money: $39 for Adults, $34 for Children (Ages 3-12).
SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium Tickets
Dive deep and explore creatures from the Oceans of the World as you soak up breathtaking views from Orlando’s only 360-degree underwater tunnel! See eels, stingrays, sharks, sea turtles and even interact with friendly starfish and anemones. Be sure to check out the Jellyfish Wall Exhibit to see the jellyfish in a whole new light with more than 350 different species of jellyfish!
SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium tickets are $25 for Adults and $20 for Children (Ages 3-12). Be sure to get the combo ticket if you plan on going to Madame Tussauds too! ($39 for Adults, $34 for Children ages 3-12)
Where can I buy tickets to LEGOLAND Florida? How much are LEGOLAND Florida tickets?
- Visit Orlando is an authorized reseller of discounted tickets for LEGOLAND Florida Resort.
Do adults need tickets for LEGOLAND Florida?
Are there any discounts for LEGOLAND Florida tickets?
- In addition to authorized discounted tickets from Visit Orlando, LEGOLAND Florida Resort offers discounts for active-duty military, veterans, non-active military and military families.
How much is parking at Legoland Florida?
- Parking at LEGOLAND Florida Resort is $23 for cars, $24 for campers and RVs, $10 for motorcycles, and $33 for preferred parking.
What is included in LEGOLAND Florida tickets?
- Park admission is included with base tickets and annual passes. LEGOLAND Water Park is available as an upgrade to regular admission and annual passes when the water park is in season.
What is a hopper ticket at LEGOLAND Florida?
- LEGOLAND Florida Resort doesn’t offer park hoppers, as it only hosts one theme park. However, entry to the onsite LEGOLAND Water Park is available as an upgrade to regular admission and annual passes.