Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
The Artifact Exhibition immerses visitors in the more than 100 year story as never experienced before. The Artifact Exhibition exclusively features:
- 17 gallery, 20,000 sq. ft. interactive museum
- Guided tours led by trained actors in period dress portraying actual Titanic notables
- Over 400 artifact and historical treasures
- "Little Big Piece," 3-ton section of the Ship's hull and the second largest piece of Titanic ever recovered
- Full-scale recreations of her Grand Staircase, First Class Cabin, Verandah Cafe and more
- Located near Walt Disney World, SeaWorld, and Universal Studios; on International Drive Orlando Florida.
Exceptionally trained actors in period costume portray famous Titanic notables such as Capt. Smith and Margaret Brown, sharing stories of her passengers and crew during an hour-long guided journey on board the most famous Ship in history.
Location: 7324 International Drive, Orlando, FL.