The Holy Land Experience
Spend an amazing day, and take a journey back in time, as some of the Bible’s true heroes come to life in a series of unforgettable dramatic productions and exceptional, educational exhibits.
- Award winning live stage productions including special Easter and Christmas time stories
- Smile of a Child Adventureland with rock climbing, mini-golf, face painting, and Roman soldier Training Camp
- Structures and exhibits of the Holy Land as it was 2,000 years ago
- Scriptorium Museum with several thousand manuscripts, scrolls and other artifacts
- The world’s largest indoor replica of the “Eternal City”
- Feast on delicious entrees, drinks and sweet desserts at Esther’s Banquet Hall
Picture yourself back in time and bring back memories of your journey to share with family and friends.
All this, and more, awaits you at the Holy Land Experience! Purchase your discounted tickets below.
- Hours of Operation are 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Tuesday - Saturday (Closed on Sundays and Mondays)
- The Holy Land Experience will be closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day